Saturday, September 8, 2012

For Adell

September 8
Dear B.F.F.
Hi, I'm super tired as I write this so just stay with me. Tonight I was at the airport and looking out at the runway sooooo made me want to dance all over it! The lights were beautiful, the lines of various colors side by side, some curving and crossing over as gracefully as a dance. You should have been there. I seriously was about to start doing cartwheels down the runway. Too bad I was there to catch some people smuggling stuff (sorry, classified junk) over state lines. Did you know that the wings of airplanes are slippery when wet? Well they are. And lets just say it's a good thing tomorrow is Sunday and I can wear a skirt that hides my knees - I need a good story for my bruises by Monday so I'm calling you at 4 tomorrow afternoon. I am so sore. Told you it was random. Good night.
<3 B.F.F.   D.P.Neenja

No comments:

Post a Comment